Bienvenue!

I was in Paris for a week! This post is a little late going up because I messed up and lost like 90 pictures and I was pretty upset about it so I walked away from the computer and pictures for like a week before going back to editing. Turns out…my pictures were all there, I’m not sure why I thought that they were gone. Oops, blonde moment. These pictures are from the next day after we got a good night’s rest. Sleeping on a plane is impossible and not comfortable whatsoever! I even took some natural sleeping medicine and it did not help me sleep at all, which sucked because the plane arrived in Paris at 7:30 am. So, we had to stay awake! Anyways, I stayed up partying all day haha. We ate at super cute cafe’s, walked around the hotel (while it was super rainy, might I add) then went to the cute store and found with wine aisle hehe! My days are intertwined together because I don’t even know which day we went to see the Notre Dame Cathedral! I think the second.. anwyays! I love the Notre Dame so much! It’s incredible, I recommend 10000% if you ever find yourself in Paris. I was lucky enough to see it’s beauty twice in my life. There’s a circle in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral called Point Zero, which is a marker showing the geographic center of Paris. It’s also a place where you can make wishes and toss coins onto it. The only way I knew about it is because I read it in one of my favorite books and when I went to Paris the first time, I had to find it. I had to go back to it and make another wish. It’s really grants your wishes too… I went back to Paris, didn’t I? πŸ˜‰

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for reading! More posts coming yay!

Share:

21 Comments

1. Grandmother
    March 24, 2017 / 2:14 am

Beautiful photos. Glad you had a great time.
    Love you.

2. March 24, 2017 / 1:38 pm

Paris is my favorite city! I’ve been to Notre Dame several times, but I’ve never seen Point Zero. I’ll have to be sure to keep a lookout next time I go!

• Emily
      March 24, 2017 / 1:52 pm

It was hard to find, but it’s in front of the Cathedral! Super cool! Thanks so much for reading!β™₯️

3. March 24, 2017 / 1:57 pm

I simply adore Notre Dame, the Mister and I had the opportunity to stop in during Sunday Mass. I’m not the religious type, however just being inside the cathedral during Mass brought me to tears. Such a lovely and charming place! I trust you stopped into Shakespeare and Co across the street!

Salut!

• Emily
      March 24, 2017 / 2:16 pm

I think if I remember correctly, last time I went, there was service going on. Although I didn’t understand their language, it was fascinating. Thanks so much for reading!

4. March 24, 2017 / 2:02 pm

Lovely photos! Been to Paris so many times but never heard about Point Zero before actually.. Your photos are making me want to go back this Summer!

• Emily
      March 24, 2017 / 2:17 pm

Thank you! Point Zero is hard to find actually! And it’s extremely easy to miss but it’s pretty neat in my opinion! You should totally go back because I’d live vicariously through you haha! Thanks for reading <3

• Emily
      March 24, 2017 / 3:38 pm

It hasn’t changed much but gets better and better every visit! Thanks so much for reading! Xoxo

5. March 24, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Looking at these pictures makes me really want to go Paris.

• Emily
      March 24, 2017 / 6:56 pm

Totally go!! It’s magical! Thanks so much for reading! πŸ™‚

6. March 24, 2017 / 10:44 pm

I love visiting places I’ve read about! And … I’ve read so, so much about Paris. So I’m excited to visit for the first time in May! Your photos are beauuuutiful, I’ll definitely have to scope out the Notre Dame while I’m there.

xoxo,
    krista

• Emily
      March 24, 2017 / 10:51 pm

I’ll be posting more about Paris so stay tuned, love! Thank you so much for reading! You definitely have to see the Cathedral. It’s so pretty. You’re going to have a blast!! If you post about it, I for sure want to read about it! Xoxo

7. March 25, 2017 / 3:31 pm

I LOVE Paris! Hope you have a fantastic week. I didn’t actually know about point zero. I’ll have to check that out next time!

• Emily
      March 26, 2017 / 11:37 pm

It’s pretty cool to see it! It’s hidden but neat to stand in the center of Paris πŸ™‚ Thank you so much for reading!!

8. March 25, 2017 / 7:27 pm

Paris is one of the best places in the world!! I can’t wait to go back one day!

• Emily
      March 26, 2017 / 11:36 pm

It really is the best! Thanks for reading! πŸ™‚

• Emily
      March 26, 2017 / 11:32 pm

Thank you Amanda πŸ™‚ you must go! It’s amazing!!

9. March 26, 2017 / 8:17 pm

Such gorgeous photos! It looks like you had an incredible time. I adore Paris, and I cannot wait to return for another visit. Thanks for sharing your travels with us. I felt like I was there with you! Cheers.

• Emily
      March 26, 2017 / 11:32 pm

Thank you so much! I already want to go back! Thanks for reading πŸ™‚