After over a month, I have returned. I took a little bit of a hiatus, but I’ll explain why. Sometimes as a blogger (and human) you have to find yourself. I spent some time rebuilding myself and I’ve never felt more creative and motivated. I am very passionate about everything I do, ya know, blogging included, therefor I needed to refresh and revise. I feel so good about this little break taken. As it’s only been a few months, I feel great about what’s to come. Uninspired content is never fun! And blogging is 100% something fun for me. I never want this to become a “chore”. As I was uninspired, it was better for me to take a break rather than making crappy content that like NO ONE wants to read.
I’ve decided to list 10 things that’s happened within this hiatus.
1. I went to one of my favorite cities!!
2. I made another travel diary
3. I’m starting to LOVE editing videos along with blogging
4. THE ELECTION IS OVER!! (I try and keep political opinions to myself but I am so glad it’s just OVER!)
5. I’m taking vitamins and drinking more water to stay healthy
6. I was able to create new content and ideas for the blog 💡
7. I went running (I mean, it was only for a few days, and I ran for like a minute, but that counts, right?)
8. My aunt got engaged!!!!
9. I learned new recipes
10. I bought new Kylie lip kits (oh my god matte liquid lipstick is my new obsession)
As many more things happened, making lists is kind of hard. Thanks to whoever stuck around. Like I said, I went to NYC and took waaay too many pictures! I am so excited to share it all with you. But for now, only my travel diary from New York City is uploaded above. Thanks for sticking around. xx
LINK TO TRAVEL DIARY HERE