One of my favorite holiday celebrations for sure! What better way to celebrate than reminiscing on the past year! This year has been on of the bests! I thought a good way to remember all of the things that happened is to make a list (lists are my fav) and that way I can look back on it.
* I made this blog in April and I’ve never EVER regretted it! I love it so much!!! (Speaking of this blog, I’m really excited to improve content and get myself out there. I cannot wait to see how the blog is in 2017)
* I left my university
* I’m now in cosmetology school and freaking love it. I can’t believe I didn’t know that this is what I wanted to do sooner. I always had an idea, but was always scared to go for it.
* I’ve been able to road trip and travel with my best friend.
* I got my life guarding certificate and I’m CPR certified.
* I made some really awesome friends.
* I visited my favorite city ever
* I’ve been fortunate enough to collaborate with some of the most amazing companies.
* I went to a concert with friends.
* Kyle and I started dating!
* I colored my hair and its the darkest I’ve ever had it. (Totally a big deal for me)
* Concurred my fear of riding roller coasters
* Went to the aquarium
* Got pulled over (so not proud of it. But it happened)
* Saw the prettiest sunset I’ve ever seen in my life.
* Met my best friend’s baby!!!!
* Had a photo shoot with a pineapple
* This summer was definitely the best summer I’ve ever had.
* And sooo much more that has made this year so great.
For Christmas, I got Kyle tickets to his favorite NBA team and they’re playing tonight so we’re off to the game! I’m wearing a sparkly gold dress to an NBA game and am super pumped about it. I mean, it’s New Year’s Eve. If someone has a problem with my overly sparkly face… it’s their problem 😂😂 I just wanted to take a second and be super cheesy and say thank you to everyone who reads the blog and to all of the wonderful people I’ve met and spoken to!!! You’ve made this year amazing! I’ve already made my 2017 resolution list which I don’t normally do. I normally just do the basic, “get fit”, but never really happens thing. But this year, low and behold, I made a list! No shocker there. I cannot wait to see what the New Year has to offer. I appreciate every single one of you reading! I hope you have a fun, safe, and exciting New Years! Here’s the New Year! I love you guys.